While in Chile you cannot miss the opportunity of travelling only 40 kilometers from Santiago and visiting the Andes which is the most important mountain chain of the Americas and one of the most important in the world. The experience of exploring the Andes by ascending close to 2.500 meters (7.500 feet) through a mountain road in less than 60 minutes is unforgettable. Visit Valle Nevado or Farellones, where you will enjoy stunning scenery which in many opportunities is watched from the sky by the majestic Condors of the Andes.
Departures: every day | Half day: 5 hours approx. | Pick up from hotels: from 08:00 a.m. Start of the tour: 09:00 hrs. from Mall Parque Arauco.
- Tourist transport to Valle Nevado or Farellones with transfers to / from hotels
- Bilingual guide Spanish/English.
- Optional gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional gratuities for driver and guide.
- Children under 3 years old, do not pay.