This tour invites you to discover Chile’s prestigious wines and two of the most relevant cellars where they are produced. Located in the Maipo valley, in Santa Rita you will visit its modern bottling plant and its historic Cellar 1, whose construction speaks of the colonial past of the country, and Concha y Toro, especially famous for its “Casillero del Diablo”. At the end of the tour in Santa Rita, you will visit the Andean Museum, which houses over three thousand archeological pieces which are part of one of Chile’s most important private collections.
Departures: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday | Full day: 9 hours approx. | Pick up from hotels: from 08:00 a.m. Tour start: 09:00 a.m. from Mall Parque Arauco.
- Transport to Vinyard Santa Rita and Concha y Toro with transfers to/from hotels.
- Vinyard Concha y Toro Tour with wine tasting.
- Vinyard Santa Rita Tour with wine tasting.
- Optional gratuities for driver and guide.
- Children under 3 years old, do not pay.